Volume 521; Issue 1
Accepted for publication: 07.12.2015 r.
This paper presents the results of calculations concerning changes in the rate of annual demand for nonrenewable primary energy (EP) due to limitations on heat transfer coefficients of building partitions (U). The analysiswas conducted on the example of two multi-family buildings not equipped with a cooling systemhaving different shapes. Three cases concerning the requirements of the thermal insulation of building partitions contained in the technical regulations were studied. Case studies: first – buildings that meet current requirements; second – the requirements in force since 2017; third – the requirements thatwill be in force since 2021. Then, for each of the cases four variants that differ in efficiency of the heating system and a method for producing heat input were examined. Calculations were made in accordance with the principles of drawing up the energy performance of the building compliant with the national legislation. EP obtained values were compared to the maximum values given in the technical and construction regulations. The analysis shows that despite fulfilling the requirements for U and high efficiency installation systemit is not always possible tomeet the requirements for EP.
- Życzyńska A., Cholewa T.: The modefications to reguirements on energy savings and thermal insulation of buildings in Poland in the years 1974-2021. Budownictwo i Architektura 14 (1) (2015) str. 145 – 154.
- Rozporządzenie Ministra Transportu, Budownictwa i Gospodarki Morskiej z 5 lipca 2013 r. zmieniające rozporządzenie w sprawie warunków technicznych, jakim powinny odpowiadać budynki i ich usytuowanie (Dz.U. z 13.08.2013 r. poz. 926).
- Maivel M., Kurnitski J.: Low temperature radiator heating distribution and emission efficiency in residential buildings. Energy and Buildings 69 (2014) 224 – 236.
- Ahern C., Norton B.: Energy savings across EU domestic building stock by optimizing hydraulic distribution in domestic space heating systems. Energy and Buildings 91 (2015) 199 – 209.
- Cholewa T., Siuta-Olcha A.: Experimental investigations of a decentralized system for heating and hot water generation in a residential building. Energy and Buildings 42 (2010) 183 – 188.
- Życzyńska A., Cholewa T.: The profitability analysis of enhancement of parameters of the thermal insulation of building partitions. Archives of Civil Engineering; LX, 3, 2014 str. 335 – 347.
- Chen Chengmin, Zhang Yufeng,Ma Lijun: Assessment for central heating systems with different heat sources: A case study. Energy and Buildings 48 (2012) 168 – 174.
- Wojdyga K., Niemyjski O.: Hydraulic analysis for a district heating system supplied from two CHP plants. Energy and Buildings 54 (2012) 81 – 87.
- Dylewski R., Adamczyk J.: Economic and ecological indicators for thermal insulating building investments. Energy and Buildings 54 (2012) 88 – 95.
- Rozporządzenie Ministra Infrastruktury i Rozwoju z 27 lutego 2015 r. w sprawie metodologii wyznaczania charakterystyki energetycznej budynku lub części budynku oraz świadectw charakterystyki energetycznej (Dz.U. z 18.03.2015 r., poz. 376).
Anna Życzyńska, Ph. D., Eng. - Lublin University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture
Anna Życzyńska, Ph. D., Eng.