The submission and review process for Materialy Budowlane is handled electronically. All papers should be submitted electronically by email.
There are no fees or charges required for manuscript processing and publishing.
Please follow the set of instructions for authors given below. Before submitting your paper Ensure that the following checklist is filled:
- Author details
- author/s name/s and surname/s
- author/s afiliation/s
- corresponding author marked with an e-mail adress
- Title (if in Polish – an English version is obligatory as well)
- Abstract (if in Polish – an English version is obligatory as well) – not more than 150 words
- Key words (if in Polish – an English version is obligatory as well)
- figures with relevant captions (if in Polish – an English caption is obligatory as well),TIFF or BMP format, JPG format is not recommended
- tables with title, description adn caption (if in Polish – an English title is obligatory as well)
- every figure and table is matched and properly cited in the text
- idnicate all the figures that should be colour
- acknowlegment (if needed)
- literature (Chicago style with DOI numbers) – all references mentioned in Literature are cited in the text and vice versa
- Copyright Declaration and Licence Agreement included.
Please find the Paper guidelines that is a helpfull document to prepare a paper. It presenting how to format your paper in details.
Editor does not return unsolicited material, and reserves the right to edit and abridge texts and make summaries.
To submit you paper just send it by e-mail to editorial office