Nowicka Elżbieta. 2020. New standardization arrangements in building acoustics. Volume 576. Issue 8. Pages 28-29. DOI: 10.15199/33.2020.08.03
Accepted for publication: 06.07.2020
- EN 12354 Building acoustics – Estimation of acoustic performance of buildings from the performance of elements.
- EN 14366 Laboratory measurement of noise from waste water installations.
- EN 15657Acoustic properties of building elements and of buildings – Laboratory measurement of structure-borne sound from building service equipment for all installation conditions
- EN 1793-1 Road traffic noise reducing devices – test method for determining the acoustic performance – Part 1. Intrinsic characteristics of sound absorption.
- EN ISO 10140 Laboratory measurements of sound insulation of building elements.
- ISO 10848-1 Acoustics – Laboratory and field measurement of flanking transmission for airborne, impact and building service equipment sound between adjoining rooms – Part 1: Frame document.
- ISO 23351-1 Acoustics – Measurement of speech level reduction of furniture ensembles and enclosures – Part 1: Laboratory method.
- ISO 12999-2 Acoustics – Determination and application of measurement uncertainties in building acoustics —Part 2: Sound absorption.
- ISO 23591 Acoustic quality criteria for music rehearsal rooms and spaces.
- ISO 354Acoustics –Measurement of sound absorption in a reverberation room.
dr inż. Elżbieta Nowicka, Instytut Techniki Budowlanej; Zakład Fizyki Cieplnej, Akustyki i Środowiska