Volume 556: Issue 12
Accepted for publication: 04.10.2018 r.
The article presents the obtained physical, chemical and strength parameters of the hydrophobicmelamine foam. The advantages of this material being tested is very good thermal insulation, ability to absorb sounds (up to 90%), superhydrophobicity, very good fire resistance, low weight compared to the other materials of this type, high flexibility and moldability, compatibility with laminates increasing its strength and ease of assembly and shaping. In addition, the possibility of using a hydrophobic melamine foam as a function of thermal and acoustic insulation of concrete inter-floor ceilings was analyzed as a fire- proof and damp-proof insulation of passages for installation ducts, cable routes and culverts as well as an elegant and modern interior finish. Keywords: hydrophobic melamine foam; civil engineering; thermal insulation; acoustic insulation.
- Biernat Ulla, Bernhard Vath. 2010. ,,The melamine resin foam Basotect® as energy – efficient material. Light as a feather, warming as a duvet”. Communications Plastics (23): 308.
- Heppes Sven. 2017. „The melamine resin foam Basotect® is used in recording studios and concert halls for optimal acoustics”. Communications Performance Materials (6): 319.
- Karta techniczna Maad Melamin Foam Hydrophobic.
- Kupitz Volker. 2015. „Basotect® reduces the noise in modern, high speed elevators”. Communications Performance Materials (17): P340.
- Rissmann Martin. 2016. „3D simulation brings the acoustic effects of Basotect®sound absorption to life”. Communications Performance Materials (13): 330.
Przemysław Stryczak, Maad Sp. z o.o., Politechnika Częstochowska; Wydział Budownictwa mgr inż. Anna Śpiewak, Politechnika Częstochowska; Wydział Budownictwa
mgr inż. Anna Śpiewak, Politechnika Częstochowska; Wydział Budownictwa
Full paper is available at Publisher house SIGMA-NOT Sp. z o.o. webpage