A. M. Rajabi,
H. S. Abdelgader,
Volume 559: Issue 3
Accepted for publication: 21.02.2019 r.
- ACI 304.1.2005. Guide for the use of preplaced aggregate concrete for structural and mass concrete applications. ACI Committee 304.1.
- Abdelgader Hakim S. 1996. „Effect of the quantity of sand on the compressive strength of two-stage concrete”. Magazine of Concrete Research 48 (177): 353 – 360. DOI: 10.1680/macr.19126.96.36.1993.
- Abdelgader Hakim S. 1999. „How to design concrete produced by a two-stage concreting method”. Cement and Concrete Research 29 (3): 331–7. DOI: 10.1016/S0008-8846 (98) 00215-4.
- Abdelgader Hakim S, Jarosław Górski. 2003. „Stress–strain relations and modulus of elasticity of two-stage concrete”. Journal ofMaterials in Civil Engineering ASCE 15 (4): 329–34.
- AbdulAwalA. S. 1984.Manufacture and properties of pre-TSC-ked aggregate concrete.Master thesis University of Melbourne, Australia 121.
- Kurpińska Marzena, Tomasz Ferenc. 2017. Effect of porosity on physical properties of lightweight cement composite with foamed glass aggregate. II International Conference of Computational Methods in Engineering Science (CMES’17) EDP Sciences. DOI: 10.1051/itmconf/20171506005.
- Mariak Aleksandra, Marzena Kurpińska, KrzysztofWilde. 2019.Maturity curve for estimating the in-place strength of high performance concrete. 64 Scientific Conference of the Committee for Civil Engineering of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the Science Committee of the Polish Association of Civil Engineers (PZITB) KRYNICA 1-7.
- Najjar Manal F., Ahmed M. Soliman, Mancef L. Nehdi. 2014. „Critical overview of two-stage concrete: properties and applications”. Construction and Building Materials 62: 47–58. DOI: 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2014.03.021.
- O’Malley John, Hakim S. Abdelgader. 2010. „Investigation into viability of using two-stage (pre-placed aggregate) concrete in Irish setting”. Front Architectural Civil Engineering China 4 (1) 127 – 132.
- Rajabi Ali M., Omidi Moaf F. 2017. „Simple empirical formula to estimate the main geomechanical parameters of preplaced aggregate concrete and conventional concrete”. Construction and Building Materials 146: 485 – 492. DOI 10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.04.089. Acknowledgments The authors would like to express their gratitude to Pakdashtbeton Company’s board of directors for their support and help in different stages of the present study.
prof. dr inż. Hakim S. Abdelgader, University of Tripoli; Department of Civil Engineering; Libya