Volume 524; Issue 4
Accepted for publication: 16.02.2016 r.
The paper presents a new method for analysing the Coda-type acoustic waves and its potential applications in the diagnosis of concrete bridges. Coda Wave Interferometry which was originally developed for geophysical examinations can be adopted also in Structural Health Monitoring. The measurement systemmounted on the bridge in Gliwice is described. Calibration of computational bridge model and evaluation of new measuring system was proved by the load test of the bridge.
- Aki K., B. Chouet. 1975. „Origin of coda waves: Source, attenuation, and scattering effects”. J. Geophys. (Res., 80): 3322 – 3342.
- Gret A. 2003. „Time – Lapse Monitoring with Coda Wave Interferometry”. Center forWave Phenomena Colorado School of Mines. (CWP-461).
- Klikowicz Piotr, S. Pradelok,Marek Salamak, Piotr Łaziński. 2013. „Specific problems of bridges with big curvature in plan”. 9th Central European Congress on Concrete Engineering CCC2013 (9): 308 – 311.
- Łaziński Piotr, Marek Salamak. 2011. „Identification of computational models in load carrying structures of concrete bridges on the basis of making load tests”. Innovativematerials and technologies for concrete structures. 7th European Congress on Concrete Engineering (7): 353 – 356.
- Niederleithinger E., C.Wunderlich. 2014. „Influence of small temperature variations on the ultrasonic velocity in concret”. Proc. The 39th annual review of progress in quantitative nondestructive evaluation (Volume 31): 390 – 397.
- Niederleithinger E., C. Sens-Schonfelder, S. Grothe, H. Wiggenhausner. 2014. „Coda Wave Interferometry used to localize compressional load effects in a concrete specimen”. 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring (7): 1427 – 1433.
- Salamak Marek, Piotr Klikowicz. 2014. „Indirect determination of support reactions in concrete bridge elements”. 10th CCC Congress (10): 101 – 105.
- Salamak Marek, Piotr Klikowicz. 2014. „Protections and monitoring of European transportation routes in upper Silesia mining area”. 14th SGEM GeoConference on Science and Technologies in Geology, Exploration and Mining (Volume 2): 363 – 368.
- Snieder R. 2006. „The Theory of Coda Wave Interferometry”. Pure and Applied Geophysics 163: 455 – 473.
- Snieder R. 2004. „Codawave interferometry”.McGraw-HillYearbook of Science & Technology 54 – 56.
Piotr Klikowicz, MSc. Eng. - Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering dr hab. inż. Marek Salamak, Ph. D., MSc., Eng. - Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering Piotr Łaziński, Ph. D., Eng. - Silesian University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering
Piotr Klikowicz, MSc. Eng.
Full paper is available at Publisher house SIGMA-NOT Sp. z o.o. webpage